If you have never been to a Disney Park, you may think that you will go once and then never have to go again. However, after you have visited you will realize that the parks are too big to see in one trip and they are always changing. New attractions, new restaurants, new experiences are being created every year. There will always be more that you want to do. So what is in your Disney Bucket List?
One of the guaranteed ways to have a happy time at the Disney parks is to do the things you can’t wait to do, bucket list items. Have everyone in your group make a top ten list of what they want to do at the Disney Parks. You’ll have a reason to go over and over as you fulfill everyone’s list. And those lists are sure to grow so you’ll always have new things to do every trip.
Jennifer’s Disney Bucket List (a drop in the bucket)
1) Do a Backstage Magic tour at the Magic Kingdom.
2) Dine at the Blue Bayou in Disneyland
3) Stay at the Disneyland Hotel
4) Stay at the Contemporary Resort at Walt Disney World and take the monorail to the parks
5) Take the Animal Kingdom Wild Africa Trek
6) Take a Segway Around the World at Epcot tour
7) Attend a Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
9) Eat at Trader Sam’s – Enchanted Tiki Bar at the Disneyland Resort
Goofy Tip: If eating at a fancy restaurant at Walt Disney World is on your bucket list you should make a reservation by calling (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 . You can make reservations up to 180 days in advance or you can call the day you are visiting the parks.